Who We Treat
The Center for Accelerated Psychology can help people with a variety of needs and goals. We treat individuals, couples, and families, adults and adolescents.
- If you are dealing with a major relationship crisis or life transition, including break-ups, losses of a loved one, employment loss, or career shifts, the Center may help you fortify yourself, manage the intense feelings, and use the crisis as an opportunity to learn and grow.
- If you are already experiencing a high level of satisfaction, the Center may help you improve your creativity, performance, focus, and sense of well being far beyond your current experience.
- If you practice meditation, the Center may be able to help you enter a meditative state more quickly and experience a more profound state.
- If you currently take medication for psychological or emotional conditions you may be pleasantly surprised to find that your need for medication decreases after your experience at the Center for Accelerated Psychology.
- If you are at risk for heart disease, or already have had a heart attack, the Center may be able to help you reduce your risk of certain types of heart disease by reducing the artery hardening impact of anxiety or the impaired endothelial impact of depression.
- If you are dealing with a major medical challenge such as cancer, and suffering from "chemo brain" -- the cognitive side effects of chemotherapy that includes short-term memory loss and difficulty concentrating -- we have treatments available to help you recover your brain's previous acuity.
The Center for Accelerated Psychology offers treatment programs for many different types of people in different conditions and in different situations. If you would like a specialist to assess your situation to see if you could benefit from one of our programs, please contact us
to make an appointment.
Orli Peter, Ph.D., BCIA-EEG
Diplomate, American Board of Psychological Specialties
Director and Founder, Center for Accelerated Psychology